To get rid of this problem and reduce hair growth, here are some natural homemade remedies:
- Soak 100 grams of ground bitter lupins in one liter of warm water for 24 hours, then filter the water and rub it on areas of your body where you want to reduce hair growth. Keep applying this remedy once a day for three weeks and you will notice the difference 1 month later, you will find your hair grows slowly and hair roots become thinner.
- Mix an equal amount of starch, lemon, and water, then apply this mixture where hair grows extensively after hair removal immediately.
- Keep on applying this tip after you remove hair immediately once a day for 4 days, olive oil helps in thinning hair roots and delaying hair growth.
- Squeeze one complete lemon on a plate, prepare 2 tablespoons of each of the following:
- Olive oil.
- Bitter almond oil.
- Glycerol oil.
- Make a paste consisting of coarse salt, olive oil and Lemon juice and then add aroma oil to it, massage the areas where you want to reduce excessive hair growth in a circular way after hair removal.
- Bring a slice of fresh ginger and rub it on areas where you want to ease the appearance of the hair after hair removal.
Share it with your friends so they can also benefits it So Pin it :)