As you all know, poor quality of food can cause serious damage to your organism and as a result it won’t work properly. This is the reason why nutrition is extremely important and it is the leading force for curing different diseases, especially coronary health issues. The key reason for serious health issues is the consumption of large amounts of sodium, so in order to avoid this, you should
1. Liquor: according to numerous studies, the consumption of alcohol decreases the blood supply levels.
2. Red meat: the consumption of red meat on a regular basis will increase the risk of making health problems and impair the veins function.
3. Processed meat: stay away from products like bacon, frankfurter, bologna, wieners and pre-prepared meats since they put your heart health in risk. Moreover, if you want to protect your heart, you should eliminate processed meats from your diet and instead eat more low-salt meat such as chicken, incline hamburger and turkey bosom.
4. Table salt: the consumption of salt in large quantities will have negative impact on your vision and circulation. As a result of poor circulation, your brain, kidneys and heart will be in danger.
5. Fast food French fries: French fries is the worst food and it puts your health in serious danger.
6. Pop: according to many studies, sugar is found in sodas and similar products and they all cause hypertension.
7. Ramen noodles: it might comes as a shock to you, but just one bundle of ramen noodles has 14 g fat and 1580 mg sodium. Accommodation foods like frozen pot pies: steer clear of sweet pies since only one pie contains around 1300-1400mg of sodium and around 35 g of fat which is far beyond of the allowed daily limit.
8. Pizza: we all love eating pizza, it is probably the best food in the world, but as you all know, it is extremely unhealthy so avoid it as much as you can.
9. Pickles: even though they are low in calories, they are high in sodium so avoid them as much as you can.
10. Sugar: sugar should not be used at all, especially the processed one.
11. Doughnuts: people love them because they are delicious, but you should definitely avoid them since they are full with calories which will make serious damage to your organism.
12. Margarine: people use it in every day cooking, but it is extremely unhealthy so eliminate it from your diet immediately.
13. Canned Chicken Noodle Soup: as we all know, chicken soup is the easiest and the fastest meal, but it is not healthy and it’s not good for your organism so avoid it.
14. Canned biscuits: are full of processed substances and seasoned excessively. Whenever you buy some product, make sure to check its ingredients on the label, especially when you buy biscuits and make sure they do not contain any hydrogenated oil.
In this article, we will also present you some foods that will help you lower your blood cholesterol. In order to reduce hypertension, you should consume more foods like: beans, peas, veggies, grain oats, rice, pasta, and breads. Moreover, you should also incorporate tomatoes, oranges, bananas, spinach, sweet potatoes and lima beans in your daily diet.
In addition, you should add spices like oregano, sage, thyme, and rosemary in your meals since they are very beneficial for your overall health.