In order to prevent wrinkles, many women use high quality cosmetic products that are supposed to support the young skin, to nourish it and to hydrate it, but unfurtunately, not all of them are effective and they can also cause side-effects.
Important: You should test yourself for allergic reactions before you use these ingredients no matter the fact that they are hypoallergenic.
- 1 spoonful of coconut oil
- 2 blisters of vitamin E
- 2 drops of essential thyme oil
- Take a bowl, put the coconut oil in it and then add the vitamin E and essential thyme oil. Mix all the ingredients well.
- Once prepared, store the cream in a suitable container and keep it in your fridge.
- When you want to use it, you should apply it using massage movement around your eyes. Make sure to apply the cream 2 hours before bedtime.
- Put the coconut oil in a bowl along with the vitamin E and essential thyme oil. Mix everything well. Dry the excess with a tissue.