The common symptoms are:
- Shortness of breath,
- Production of mucus,
- Chest discomfort,
- Slight fever and chills.
In order to prepare this miraculous remedy, you will need one big black radish of 400-500 grams, high quality honey, but if you don’t have it, or you are allergic to it, you can freely use sugar. However, we advise you to use honey, as it is all natural.
- First of all, wash the radish thoroughly and let it dry. If it is not flat, cut its little lower part, to stand straight.
- Make sure to cut the upper part since we will need it later.
- After that, make a hole in the radish, leaving the walls 2 cm thick. Next, add 2 spoons of honey, so that more of half of the hole is filled. If there is allergy to honey, put four spoons of sugar.
- In the end, put a lid on the upper cut off part. Allow it to stand during the night.
- Make sure to use this syrup in the morning.
- Children: 1 teaspoon, 4-5 times a day before meal.
- Adults: 1 tbsp, 4-5 times a day, few minutes before meal.
Taking this homemade syrup will help you get rid of a dry and persistent cough in no time. Moreover, it will help you cure bronchitis and it will remove the phlegm from your lungs. It is very tasty so children will accept it with pleasure.