Dr. Fukujuji: You Can Now Lose Weight by Lying Down
- You have to tie the towel in a roll with the rope and afterward put it under your pelvis.
- Start by rolling the towel, and after that secure it with the rope.
- Sit down on a flat surface (such as the floor).
- Position the towel under your back, near your pelvis (the towel must be bigger than your back). So, lie down while the towel is under your back, parallel with the belly button.
- Spread the legs in shoulder width and turn your feet inwards, so that your toe from one foot is touching the other foot.
- Next, extend your arms behind your head and turn your palms down. Ensure your little fingers from both hands are touching.
- Lie down for five minutes, and you’re done.
HAPPY PINNING :)