- Apply fresh aloe vera gel on the blister and allow it to dry on its own. Rinse it off with warm water.
- Another option is to prepare a mixture with equal amounts of aloe vera gel and vitamin E oil. Apply it on the blister and allow it to dry on its own. Rinse it off with warm water.
- Follow either of these treatments 2 or 3 times a day for 3 or 4 days.
Turmeric has healing properties that will alleviate pain and inflammation. It is also antiseptic in nature and will help prevent infection.
- Mix 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder with enough water or pure rose water to make a paste. Apply this paste on the blister, leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes and then rinse it off with warm water. Follow this treatment 2 or 3 times a day for a few days.
- Also, drink a glass of warm turmeric milk daily before going to bed to speed up the healing process.
HAPPY PINNING :)