Turmeric is very useful for beauty use. In the whole world, women are very conscious about their skin, especially facial beauty. There are many major problems of skin e.g acne, dark circles, darken color, wrinkles. blackheads and many more. But now no need to worry because here I'll tell you 10 home remedies from turmeric which will really work.
Here I will tell you 2 home remedies for the following problems.
- ½ teaspoon turmeric powder
- ½ teaspoon organic apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of organic, raw, local honey
- ½ teaspoon milk or yogurt
- [optional] 1 drop lemon essential oil or fresh lemon juice for additional skin brightening
- Wash face and hands first to remove impurities and any make-up.
- In a small bowl or jar, mix the turmeric powder with the honey, apple cider vinegar, milk or yogurt, and optional lemon oil. Try to get a consistency that will stick to your face. Be careful not to make it too thin as it may drip.
- Apply the mask carefully avoiding your eyes.
- Allow the mask sit on your face for 15–20 minutes then rinse with warm water.
- If you have any leftover, you can cover and leave in the fridge for your next application.
- Apply twice a week for best results.
INGREDIENTS:Sometimes, the best mask is the simplest one. Milk is part of many turmeric masks. Sometimes, there are other ingredients, but if you want to keep it simple, you need just turmeric and milk. You don’t have to worry too much about measurements here. To make the paste more effective, the ratio of turmeric to milk is 3:1.
Spread the paste on your skin and apply in the same direction as the hair growth. Allow the mask to dry on your face for 20 minutes.
Using a dry washcloth, scrub your skin in a circular motion to remove the mask.
Repeat every 2 or 3 days to get the best results. After using it for a few months, you’ll notice the hair will take longer to grow back.