- 25 g of celery
- A finger-sized piece of ginger
- 125 g of fresh red cabbage
- 1 lemon
- 250 g of fresh pears
- 10 g of mint
- 500 ml of water
- Wash all the ingredient thoroughly but do not peel them.
- Decore the pear, keeping as much flesh as possible, and grate the ginger.
- Cut the pears, cabbage and celery into thin slices
- Place all into a blender.
- Add the water and blend.
- Next, grate about a ½ tablespoon of lemon peel.
- Squeeze the lemon into a bowl and discard the seeds.
- Next, add the lemon juice, mint and peel and blend once more.
- Serve and enjoy!
Drink this mix two times a day for best results. Take one glass first thing in the morning and one about two hours before you go to sleep. It will keep in your refrigerator for about 2 days.