You Will Need:
- A handful of Soap Nuts
- 2 cups Water
- Soak the soap nuts overnight in 2 cups of warm water.
- In the morning, boil the soap nuts in the same water for about 15 minutes and then set it aside to cool.
- Strain the cooled solution and collect the liquid in a jug.
- Rinse your hair with water and then pour half of the soap nut solution through your hair.
- Massage your hair for 5 minutes and then rinse with water.
- Repeat with the remaining soap nut shampoo. The solution will start to form a slight lather at this point.
On alternate days.