Weight is a big problem for all of us. Gaining instant weight causes many problems. It is said that by gaining weight our diseases also increases which is not good for our health. So maintaining weight is very important in our life. Many people are so busy or lazy that they cannot focus on their weight. Here it is the best way to lose weight by acupressure, Which is great for healing and repairing the body cells that help in restoring the body functions. It increases your awareness of the body and helps you tackle every disturbance with ease. By learning the various techniques one can treat oneself with wisdom. Acupressure is gaining fame in recent days as many people are able to access their physical and mental problems with it. Curing many diseases and reducing stress, acupressure has become the most accessible treatment in the world. By doing the message in these points we can easily lose our weight naturally.
Following are some acupressure points of our body.
Abdomen point:This pressure point is found exactly 3 centimeters below the belly button (Ren 6 in the below diagram). This point enhances the function of the digestive system and gives your body strength. It also reduces constipation. This point is very effective to lose weight. Place two of your fingers on it and massage by moving your fingers up and down. Then press this point for at least 2 minutes twice a day.
2. Abdominal sorrow point:Right in line with the ear lobe near the end of the ribcage, you will find the abdominal sorrow point. Usually located under the last rib, this pressure point relieves you from any kind of indigestion, ulcers, rib pain and appetite imbalances. Curve your fingers and press this point for 5 minutes every day.
3. Ear point:The pressure point located in your ear helps to control appetite. You need to place your finger against the jaw and move your jaw up and down. Find the point that has most of the movement in your jaw and presses it for a minute.
4. Elbow point:The large intestine point is found on the inner side of the elbow crease. It is located to the end. This point stimulates the function of the intestine by removing excess heat and unwanted moisture from the body. Press this point for a minute every day to see the results. Use your thumb to apply enough pressure on this point.
5. Ankle point:This pressure point works well for the spleen. It helps to strengthen your digestive system. The pressure point is found on the inner side of the leg 2 inches above your ankle, it is just off the bone. Press this regularly for the better functioning of the digestive system. Apply pressure for a minute with your thumb or knuckle and release slowly.
6. Knee Point:This pressure point helps the stomach to function properly, by improving the digestion and nourishing the blood. It is found 2 inches below the knee cap on the outer side of the leg. Apply pressure on this point for one minute with your forefinger. When you flex your foot up and down you can feel the muscle move under your finger. This is the right spot; press this point for 2 minutes every day to notice the change in your body.
By using the above techniques, one can release the flow of energy through all the organs. Especially affecting the functions of spleen meridians and the stomach. The energy that flows helps in balancing the digestive system, compulsive urges to eat and appetite. The simple points you access in your body can play a vital role in your weight loss planning.