- Never over-exfoliate your skin as it will irritate your skin and remove more stratum corneum than it should. This is a layer of bonded, dead skin cells that prevent your skin from losing moisture and keeps infection away.
- If you do not want to use hydrogen peroxide on your skin, you can opt for lemon juice instead. This is another great home remedy for acne and pimples as well as for removing scars.
- If you prefer, you can use salt instead of sugar to exfoliate your skin. However, remember that salt will make your skin dry. Sugar is a humectant, which means that it helps in drawing moisture from the air to your skin. It is also a good source of alpha hydroxy acid, which keeps the sebum plugs in your pores soft.
- Always be careful to avoid contact with your eyes when you use hydrogen peroxide. If it gets into your eyes, rinse off with water immediately. If you experience any problems, visit a medical professional at once.
- Use an exfoliating scrub 1 to 2 times a week. This will work on the pores and prevent blackheads from appearing on your skin.
- Always use a mild face cleanser and moisturizer to help soothe and heal your skin. All-natural products are best, especially when you have acne and other skin problems.
When it comes to blackhead removal treatments, one of the most effective is hydrogen peroxide. As this problem is hard to get rid of, you need to use something that can dissolve the blackheads, which this peroxide will do with great efficacy. With this treatment, you can remove blackheads and scars and get skin that looks bright, clear and radiant.