This pose will strengthen your core and tighten your abs to help reduce belly fat. Rocking back and forth in this pose will stimulate the digestive system and fight constipation while allowing the body to stretch. To perform this pose:
- Lie on your stomach with your legs stretched out and your arms at each side of your body.
- Bend at the knees and reach your arms back to your ankles or feet and hold.
- Inhale and lift your head, then bend it backward while lifting your legs as high as possible.
- Try to hold this pose for 15-30 seconds and keep breathing normally.
- Begin to exhale and move back to the original position with your legs stretched out and your arms at your sides.
- Repeat at least 5 times with a rest time of 15 seconds in between each pose.