To perform this pose:
- Lie on your back with your legs stretched out but together, and your arms at your sides.
- Inhale and begin to raise your legs, keeping them straight.
- Stretch your feet and toes and raise your legs as high as you can without bending your knees.
- Lift your arms to reach your toes and create a 45-degree angle with your body.
- Keep breathing normally and hold this pose for 15 seconds.
- Release and exhale.
- Repeat this pose 5 times with a rest time of 15 seconds in between each pose.