To perform this pose:
- Lie flat on your back with your legs stretched out and your arms at your sides.
- Your feet should be stretched out with your heels touching each other.
- Exhale and bend at the knees while gradually bringing them toward the chest.
- Apply pressure to the abdominals using your thighs.
- Clasp your hands underneath your thighs to hold your knees in place.
- Breathe deeply while holding this pose for 60-90 seconds.
- Exhale while releasing your knees and bringing your hands to the sides of your body.
- Repeat this pose 5 times with at least 15 seconds of rest time in between each pose.
HAPPY PINNING :)