To perform this pose:
- Start with your hands and knees underneath your arms and shoulders.
- Tuck your toes under and step your feet back to extend your legs behind your body.
- Inhale while looking just ahead of your palms, so your neck and spine are aligned.
- Tighten your ab muscles and hold.
- Your body should form a straight line. Make sure your hands are flat on the ground and your fingers are spread
- Hold for 15-30 seconds or as long as possible.
- Exhale and drop to your knees.
- Repeat this pose five times with a rest time of at leas 15 seconds in between each pose.
NEXT PAGE :