Eva Fraser has taught thousands of men and women how to exercise their face and she knows her methods work – at 73 years old, she is frequently mistaken for somebody 20 years younger.
Before you start:Before starting the exercises, do some warm-up exercises in order not to strain any muscles. Sit and breathe deeply. Feel the tension release from the muscle in your body.
Neck exercises:Neck exercises are good to start with. Keep your spine straight; gently lean the head forward and then backward three times. Keep the jaw relaxed and breathe deeply.
Next, twist your head from side to side to look over your shoulders. Do this three times and do not force the muscles. The movements should be gentle.
Lower your right ear towards your right shoulder and hold for a count of five. Do the same on the left. Repeat the same exercise three times.
Eyes exercises:Eyes exercise is next. Keep your head still and moving only your eyes look up as high as you can for a count of five. Then, lower your eyes quickly and again hold for a count of five. Repeat the exercise three times.
Keep your head straight and look to the left and hold for a count of five. Repeat the same looking to the right and do the same exercise three times.
Next, look diagonally up to the left and then diagonally down to the left. Do it three times and then repeat the exercise on the right.
Other facial muscle exercises:– Raise your eyebrows as high as you can and hold them for five seconds.
– Lift your eyebrows, open your eyes wide and frown at the same time.
– Pucker your lips out as far as pssible into the shape of the letter “O.” Then change your expression into a wide smile. Repeat this several times.
– Sit and look up at the ceiling. Pucker your lips and stick your tongue out to exercise your neck muscles.
– Open your mouth and stick your tongue out as far as you can and hold for a few seconds.
– Move your nose you can from side to side as much as you can.
Facial exercises also take less work than exercises for your body. What can you do in five minutes in the gym? But five minutes on your face makes a real difference.
You should see a real difference in less than a month. ‘If you are doing the exercises every day for about 10 minutes, your face will become stronger in four weeks.