So just what is a canker sore? Canker sores (aphthous ulcers or aphthous stomatitis) are small ulcers or lesions located in the mouth usually at the base of the gums in soft tissue. Canker sores can also be located on the inner lining of the cheeks, the tongue, and the inside of your lips.
Canker sores can be painful however, and you can quickly get rid of them if you follow the tip I am about to give you…but first let's talk about the symptoms of canker sores.
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF CANKER SORES?Common symptoms of canker sores are:
- A tingling or burning sensation appears usually on the inside of the mouth 24 hours before it appears.
- A white, gray or yellow crater appears inside the mouth with a red border surrounding it.
- The sores become quite painful and it can be hard to drink or eat with the pain.
- Swollen lymph nodes
- Feeling run down, or sluggish
CANKER SORES ARE NOT THE SAME AS FEVER BLISTERSMany confuse canker sores with fever blisters or cold sores. They are not the same.
Fever blisters or cold sores are caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV). They are contagious and usually appear on the outside of the mouth or lip area.
Canker sores are not caused by a virus and are not contagious. It can be difficult to get rid of a canker sore, however, I have a sure proof solution to help you get rid of a canker sores pain within minutes.
WHAT IS THE MAGIC INGREDIENT TO GET RID OF CANKER SORES?It can be hard to heal a canker sore because it is inside your mouth. It is very moist and that can make it very difficult to heal a wound.
To speed up the healing time, I have found it to be beneficial to remove the moisture from the ulcer. This can be hard to do because the mouth is aways a moist area.
Alum Powder is used for making pickles and pulls the water out of the cucumber. It does the same for a canker sore too. By adding alum powder to canker sores, you remove the moisture from the ulcer. When you remove the moisture, the ulcer has a chance to heal.
So to naturally get rid of canker sores, you can use Alum Powder, a common spice found in most kitchens. Here is how!
HOW TO NATURALLY GET RID OF CANKER SORES
Follow these steps to naturally get rid of canker sores:
- Place a small amount of alum (about the size of a pea) directly onto the canker sore.
- Allow it to sit on the canker sore for 60 seconds. It does not taste good, it is quite bitter. Do not swallow the alum!
- After 60 seconds spit out your saliva and the alum. DO NOT RINSE YOUR MOUTH WITH WATER! Within several minutes to 24 hours, the pain will disappear.
That’s it! So easy and effective. Next time you have a canker sore be sure to try this method out!
Happy pinning ))