1. Egg Whites
Egg whites are excellent and removing unwanted hair. Though they start off soft and gelatinous, they harden quickly. As the egg whites adhere to your skin, they bond to the hair and yank it out when pulled off.
- Mix 1 egg white with 1 tablespoon of sugar and 1/2 tablespoon of corn flour.
- Whisk the mixture rapidly until it forms a smooth paste.
- Massage the mixture onto your legs.
- Allow the mask to dry.
- Swiftly and firmly pull the egg white mixture off of your skin.
Both sugar and lemons have natural hair removal properties. Sugar can exfoliate the skin and loosen the hair follicle, while lemon juice’s astringent properties smooth the skin.
- Whisk together 10 tablespoons of water, 2 teaspoons of lemon juice, and 2 tablespoons of sugar. The sugar should mostly dissolve in the water.
- Rub the mixture on your legs, massaging in the direction of hair growth.
- After 20 minutes, wash the mixture off. Repeat 2 times per week.
Turmeric, in addition to being a great addition to your medicine cabinet, can help you with your unwanted body hair. Turmeric and water are the only ingredients you need for this remedy.
- Put 3 tablespoons of turmeric in a bowl. Slowly add water, whisking to combine. Stop adding water when a thin paste is created.
- Apply the mixture to your face.
- Rinse off after 20 minutes.