How to Prepare Castor Oil Wipes
The procedure of preparing castor oil compresses is extremely easy.
You will need:
- Cold pressed castor oil
- Plastic wrap
- Clean gauze
- Cotton towel
- Hot water bottle
You will help in the treatment of numerous health issues by repeating this procedure for 40 days straight.
Amazing Uses of Castor Oil & Baking Soda Combination:1. Castor oil is able to soothe and treat skin issues such as cuts, bruises, and burns.
2. Ankle injuries can be successfully treated with the castor oil compress.
3. The appearance of stretch marks can be reduced with regular massages with castor oil.
4. Dark spots on the skin can be eliminated with the mixture of baking soda and castor oil.
5. Chronic coarseness and vocal cord nodules can be treated by applying a coat of castor oil on the neck.
6. If it is applied before going to bed, castor oil can treat cataract.
7. Pilonidal cysts can be removed with the regular use of castor oil.
8. If you consume 5 drops a day, you will be able to prevent allergies.
9. Ocular allergies can also be treated with castor oil. The process is simple, before going to bed rub some oil on your eyelids.
10. You will eliminate alcohol and nicotine cravings by drinking a couple of drops of castor oil every day.
Happy Pinning :)