In this post, I am going to share with you a home remedy to turn white hair to black permanently in just 7 days.
Here’s what you need to get started
- Potato skins from about 6 potatoes (the more skins you use the stronger the solution will be)
- A pot of boiling water (1 qt should be fine but you can adjust this according to your hair length and thickness)
- Essential oil (optional)
- Mesh strainer/ cheesecloth
- Clean bowl
- Shampoo, condition and detangle your hair as usual.
- Part your hair into as many sections you need (4-6 depending on your thickness and length)
- Pour enough rinse over the section so that it is completely coated. Be sure to work the rinse into your scalp as well for some good scalp stimulation.
- Rinse out with cold water, or you can leave it in your hair and blot the hair dry with an old t-shirt or towel.
- Style as usual