In order to eliminate that excess inner thigh fat, you have to follow a very balanced diet consisting of vegetables and non-fat foods combined with proper exercises.
1. Cossack SquatStand with your feet wider than the distance between your shoulders and the arms relaxed by the sides. Squat as much as you can to the left side, but keep the right leg as straight as possible. Try and lean the torso forward in order to maintain balance.
Extend the arms straight out from the shoulders. Return to the starting position and perform the routine on the other side to complete one full rep. Do 3-4 sets of 8-12 reps each.
- Starting position – standing with your feet wider than your shoulders and the arms relaxed by the sides.
- Squat as much as you can to the left side, keeping the right leg as straight as possible. At the same time lean the torso forward and cross arms in front of you, to maintain the balance.
- Return to the starting position and perform the routine on the other side. That completes one full rep.
2. Criss-Cross power jacksStand with your feet together and take a deep breath in. Now jump feet out wide while exhaling and cross arms overhead. Now scissor your legs, with left leg crossing the right leg in the front, as left arm crosses over the right arm in front of the chest. Now immediately repeat by alternating sides each time. Complete the exercise for 30-40 seconds before going on to the next set of exercises.
This move targets the inner thigh fat and also engages your whole body and increases your heartbeat.
- Starting position – standing with your feet together, take a deep breath in.
- Exhaling, jump feet out wide and cross arms overhead.
- Scissor your legs, crossing your left leg in front of the right leg, following by crossing the arms in front of your chest.
- Repeat by alternating sides each time.
3. Inner thigh blasterWorks: shapes your legs and especially the inner thighs
- Starting position – standing with your forearms distance away from a sturdy chair, holding onto the chair with the right hand.
- Keeping distance between your feet places a small, softball or a pillow between the inner thighs.
- Lift the heels and balance on the balls of the feet and place the left hand on the hip.
- Bending the knees, lower down an inch and keep pressing on the ball, keeping the core tight.
- Raising the hips back up, bring the left arm overhead and squeeze the ball for 30 seconds.
4. Tree lean to side lungeWorks: not only on the inner thighs but also on the thighs, core, hips and entire lower body.
- Starting position – standing tall with the feet together and arms held overhead.
- Flexing the spine, with the arms and shoulders reach left while the hips go right.
- Sweeping the arms up and over, make a half circle towards the right.
- Take the left leg out for a lunge, land in the lunge with the left hand resting on the thigh and the right touching the floor.
- Pushing on the floor, perform the curve in the reverse and return to the lateral lean position.
5. Scissor leg plankWorks: your inner thighs, core, chest, glutes, and arms
- Starting position – a full planked position, keeping the upper body stable,
- Sliding feet apart, try to open the legs as wide as you can, squeezing slowly your inner thighs to slide the feet back together.
6. Squeeze and lift
- Starting position – laying on your side, keep a small softball between your
- Supporting your head with the right hand and keeping the left hand bent in front of the chest stabilize your body.
- Squeezing your inner thighs, secure the ball between the ankles
- Lift the legs 6 inches in the air, keeping the ball between the ankles.
- Stay in this position for a count of 5 and lower down slowly.
HAPPY PINNING :)