1. Keep windows frost-free – If you want to do a little frost prevention, wash them with a 1/2 cup rubbing alcohol mixed with 1-quart water. The next time the temperatures dip you shouldn’t have to do ANYTHING!
2. Hairspray remover – If your bathroom mirror and countertops get covered with hairspray like mine do, a quick wipe with some rubbing alcohol will remove it and leave them sparkling clean.
3. Itch Relief – Dabbing a little rubbing alcohol onto an itchy bug bite will dry out the area, relieving itchiness.
4. Granite cleaner – Vinegar and other acidic cleaners corrode granite, so use alcohol instead! 1/4 cup rubbing alcohol, 3 drops of dish detergent, 1 cup water, and a couple drops of essential oil, and you’ve got yourself a great DIY granite countertop cleaner.
5. Nail fungus – Soaking your hands or feet in a tub filled water and rubbing alcohol can help get rid of bacterial growth under nails. Do this daily until fungus vanishes.
6. Laminate floor cleaner – Use 1/3 water, 1/3 rubbing alcohol, 1/3 vinegar and 4 drops of dish soap for an effective and quick-drying laminate floor cleaner. Spray it on. Wipe it with either a damp mop or a damp sponge.
7. All-purpose de-greaser – pour some rubbing alcohol onto a cloth and wipe down greasy stovetops, vents, and teapot. No need to rinse afterward because the rubbing alcohol dries almost immediately.
8. Remove ink stains – If you get ink on your clothing, try soaking the spot in rubbing alcohol for a few minutes and then wash as usual. Hairspray & hand sanitizer, which also have alcohol in them, will work in a pinch as well.
9. Erase permanent markers – Rubbing alcohol will dissolve marker back to a liquid state so you can wipe it right off. Believe me, it has saved me numerous times!
10. Makeup Brushes – to sanitize your brushes, soak them in alcohol for 30 minutes and allow them to air dry. Repeat every month.
Thank You For Reading & Happy Pinning :)