1. How to eat alone in a restaurant without feeling super awkward.Mandate Pictures
Check your phone, read a book if you need to, but eating alone really isn’t that bad.
2. How to fire up a BBQ.
Why wait around for an invite or a dude when you can simply fire up the ‘barbie on your own? FEAST OF RIBS FOR ONE, PLEASE.
3. How important it is to get your bits checked on a regular basis.
“It’s scary!” “It’s uncomfortable!” “I don’t want to!”
4. What your actual bra size is.
Go to your local department store, see one of the nice ladies in the lingerie section, and GET FITTED. Bearing the wrong bra size is not only uncomfortable, but it can actually damage breast tissue. Precious, precious breast tissue.
5. When to stop waiting for him to call you back.
Did he say that he’d call you and he hasn’t? Remember that “he’s just not that into you” thing? Yeah. This is a case of that, and that’s OK.
6. How to go outside into the actual, public world without makeup on.
What’s the worst thing that will happen?