Have you ever felt frustrated that you can’t make old or well-loved things look and feel as good as new again? Well, the chances are there’s a way to overcome this problem — you just didn’t know the secret.
1. Chopping boards: Clean the board with a sponge soaked in a mixture of lemon juice and salt.
2. Copper pots: Copper pots are considered to be the best kind available for cooking. To help them look brand new again, use salt and vinegar. Just sprinkle the surface with the salt, then pour a little bit of vinegar over it and rub with a hard sponge.
3. Plates: It’s easy to get rid of scratches on plates. Just use a polish designed specially for use on porcelain.
4. Baking trays: You can rid baking trays of burnt fat by applying a paste made of hydrogen peroxide and ordinary soda. Spread the paste on the baking tray and leave it for 30 minutes, then rinse.
5. Carpets: You will need a solution made of one part vinegar and two parts water. Mix the water and vinegar together in a spray bottle, then spray on the stain and cover with a damp cloth. Turn on the iron, set it to steam mode, and place it over the cloth for 30 seconds.
6.Toothbrushes: If you are looking to revive your old toothbrush, it’s actually easier to do than you might think. To save your toothbrush’s bent bristles, pour some boiling hot water in a bowl and swirl around the brush. Continue: