DIY Sugar WaxHey all..!
Are you shaving your arms, legs and private parts? Why shave when you can easily make sugar wax at home. Today I will tell you how to make sugar wax at home only in few steps. This wax is very easy to make and all the ingredients you need are very common. The mixture of sugar, lemon juice and water can change your life and you can get rid from shaving. And the method is given below.
Things You Need
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup water
- Take a pot and add the ingredients in it and mix them
- Put that pot on stove and heat it on high temperature
- Heat it at high heat until it start bubbling
- Once it converts into bubbles. reduce the heat to medium and stir the mixture
- Stir constantly because if you don't stir the mixture will harden and you'll have to start again
- Stir until the mixture converts into brown and this will take 5 to 10 minutes
- Then remove the pot from heat and let it cool for 5 minutes
- Then put it in refrigerator to cool down and soften as wax
- Take pot out from fridge after 30 minutes and transfer it into a bowl
- The wax is now ready to use
How to Use:
- Using a spatula, wooden spoon or even your hand, grab a small amount of wax from bowl in your hand forming a ball
- Press down the wax for flatten on the area you want to wax
- The wax should be 1/4'' thick on your skin
- Now relax, take a deep breathe and pull the wax from one end, pull in one direction against the direction of your hair growth
- You can use the same strip 3-4 times times until you make new ball for wax
Note: You can use this wax on any part of you body. This sugar wax can last for few days according to you air growth rate.