Ground Coffee Eye Mask For Dark CirclesHey all..!
I am a coffee lover and I love all those things that are made from coffee. And if you are also a coffee lover than definitely you will also like things that are made from coffee. Coffee is a perfect beauty aid, it contains anti-oxidants and caffeine that helps to prevent dark circles, eye bags, swollen eyes etc. May beauty products that are for dark circles works for very short time. So today I will tell you eye mask that is made from ground coffee. This mask will reduce dark circles, eye bags etc. This 2-ingredient eye mask along with its benefits is given below.
Benefits of This Mask
- Coffee has anti-inflammatory properties that will reduce redness from eyes and tighten the skin.
- Presence of caffeine in coffee, it prevent eyes from UV radiation and slows down the process of photo aging.
- Caffeine promotes healthy circulation that educes dark circles and eye bags.
- Regular use of this mask will make under eye area soft and reduces dark circles, puffiness, eye bags, swollen eyes etc.
- This DIY under eye mask is very easy to make and to use as well.
DIY Ground Coffee Eye Mask
Essentials you need
- 2 tablespoons of ground coffee powder
- 2 tablespoon of extra virgin coconut oil
- Put 2 tablespoons of organic ground coffee powder
- Add 2 tablespoon of extra virgin coconut oil (both should be in equal ratio)
- Mix them well to make a fine paste for good results
How to use coffee eye mask
- Cleanse your face and apply this coffee mask under eyes and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Then remove the access coffee powder since you have to massage in the coffee oil.
- Gently massage the under eye area with your ring finger and massage for 4 to 5 minutes and then wipe off the oil.
- You can sleep after this process if you are going it at night but if you are applying this mixture in day time then you can wash it off using mild cleanser.
Notes: Use this mask 3 to 4 times a week to get instant results.