3. ALOE VERA
- Aloe vera is anti-viral so it deals with itchy and dry scalp.
- Vitamin B(12) is present in Aloe vera which allows regrowth of damage hairs.
- Hair are made of proteins and Aloe vera also have proteins which makes hair smooth.
MAKING OF RECIPE FOR HAIR CARE:Following are ingredients, steps and cautions for this recipe.
- 2 tablespoon onion juice
- 1 tablespoon Aloe vera gel/ Aloe vera juice
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
Making and Applying:
- Take onion and cut it into pieces and blend it into blender to make fine paste and then extract juice from the paste.
- Take that onion juice and mix it with Aloe vera juice and olive oil.
- Make the partition of your hair and apply onion juice.
- Message into your hair for some time.
- Leave it for 15 minutes and then wash your hairs with herbal shampoo.
- Repeat this 2-3 times a weak.
- Those who are allergic with onion juice do not apply this juice on your scalp. A patch test is necessary before apply onion juice on scalp.
- If you are irritated from smell of onion juice, add little amount of rose water or lemon juice in onion juice.
- Use herbal shampoo instead of using commercial shampoo which contain high content of alcohol.