DIY Aloe Vera And Onion Juice For Hair Loss And Dandruff
Long, shiny, voluminous and healthy hair are the beauty of lady. Who doesn't want shiny and long hair? Most of us struggle to get long hair. It is obvious that to get long and strong hair a healthy scalp is required. Sometimes you are unable to give your scalp proper care and nutrients. Therefore hair are unable to grow or look shiny.
Onion juice is considered best for hair care. Onion juice when mixed with other ingredients like Aloe Vera or olive oil it gives best result for hair growth, hair fall, hair dandruff and many other hair problems.
BENEFITS OF ONION JUICE FOR HAIR CARE:Onion juice when mixed with Aloe vera juice or olive oil it gives best result. Each ingredient has its own benefit that are following.
1. ONION JUICE
- Onion has rich anti-bacterial properties so it can fight dandruff very well.
- Good blood circulation is a way to increase hair growth and onion plays good role in good blood circulation.
- Onion are rich in sulfur, Sulfur is known to minimize the breakage of hair
- Onion juice has anti-septic and anti-bacterial properties.
- Onion juice kills the bacteria that are cause of hair loss.
2. OLIVE OIL
- Olive oil deals with dry scalp and dandruff.
- Olive oil gives shine to hair.
- It makes scalp healthier and regrowth damage hair.