HOW TO MAINTAIN A HEALTHY LIFE STYLE TO STAY FIT
Fitness is a general state of health and more specifically the ability to perform aspects of sports, occupations and daily activities. Fitness can be achieved through proper nutrition, physical exercise and sufficient rest. So when you are fit and healthy you have much more energy to do your work. Nearly 50% of all young people ages 12-21 are not active on a daily basis. More than 30% of children ages 6-11 are over weight and over 15% are obese. So to overcome these things what we need to do is, exercise and healthy routine. Exercise makes you feel more energized because it releases endorphin in blood. Movement in exercise helps to relieve stress by producing a relaxation response which serves as a position distraction. Not only exercise is important for healthy life but rest is also a major factor in it. Less sleeping as well as over sleeping both are very dangerous for health. So we should take rest for a moderate time so that it wouldn't be dangerous for us. Nutrition is also very important for our fitness. Eating healthy food can also maintain our fitness.
HOW TO MAINTAIN A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE :There are some key factors that will help to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Following are the key factors to stay fit.
- Strength training
1. SLEEPA recent study, dieters who slept 6-8 hours per night list 56% more fit then those who were sleep deprived. Adequate sleep is a part of healthy lifestyle. Over sleeping as well as less sleeping both are dangerous for health. It is recommended that you sleep 6-8 hours per night. If you are sleeping too much on weekends this means you aren't sleep enough in a week.
Ongoing sleep deficiency is linked to an increase in risk of health diseases, high blood pressure, kidney disease and obesity. But if you sleep in adequate manner it will helps you to maintain balance of hormones. Sleep also helps your brain to work properly. So go on and sleep properly.
2. NUTRITIONYour food choices each day effects your health. Good nutrition is is an important part of leading a healthy lifestyle. Your food with some exercise can make you fit and reduce the risk of many diseases like cancer, heart disease and many other.
SOME BASICS OF HEALTHY EATING :
- Don't miss meals specially breakfast. Because breakfast save you from many diseases or germs that you have to face whole day every where.
- Eat three meals per day.
- Eat lots of vegetables and drink a lot of water because water helps you to loose weight and remove dangerous waste from your body.
- Practice portion control.
3. CARDIOCardiovascular exercise helps a lot to stay fit and healthy.
BENEFITS OF CARIOVASCULAR EXERCISE :
- Stronger heart and lungs
- Increased bone density
- Reduce risk of heart diseases and some types of cancers
- More energy
- Better sleep
- Weight loss
- Reduces stress
BEST CARDIO EXERCISES :
Following are some best cardio exercises.
4. STRENGTH TRAININGStrength training is a type of physical exercise specializing in the use of resistance to induce muscular contraction which builds the strength, anaerobic endurance and size of skeletal muscle.
7 PHENOMENAL STRENGTH EXERCISE :
- Push ups
- Goblet squat
- Split squat
- Pallof press
- Dumbbell row
- Hip extension
- Lateral squat
STRENGTH TRAINING TIPS :
Following are some strength training tips.
- Try to burn 300-500 calories each hour
- Do 3-4 sets of 20-30 reps and rest 60-90 seconds between each set
- Use light and moderate weight
- Strength train 2-3 hour per week
- Do circuit training and high interval training
NOTE: There are some other key factors i.e you should limit yourself to alcohol & smoking, instead of them drink a-lot of water about 3- ltr daily and set a 1-3 month goals and make a timeline for them.
"A goal without a timeline is a dream."