DIY Aloe Vera Gel For Acne Treatment That Really Works
Acne is a long term skin disease which is cause when sensitivity to such hormones, combines with bacteria on the skin and fatty acids within the oil glands. There are many products available in market for the treatment of acne. But they all contain different chemicals that can cause more acne or skin problems. Acne is very sensitive problem to deal with. So I think natural herbs and oil are the best way to treat acne. So I have a natural DIY for acne which I am sharing with you. Trust me it really works and you will never use any other product for the treatment of acne and acne scars.
Why This DIY Will Work?
This DIY will definitely works because it contain all natural essential oils and the best Aloe Vera gel.
Aloe Vera Gel:
Aloe Vera has antibacterial properties. Due to this property is treats acne and reduce the redness caused by acne. It protects skin from bacteria and accelerates the healing process. It has also anti-fungal properties which deals with the cysts present on the skin. It also keeps your skin hydrated and glowing.
Lavender oil has anti-microbial and anti-oxidant characteristics due to which it is very beneficial to your skin. It treats acne and prevent your skin from acne scars. It soothes and nourishes the skin. It has anti-septic property to heal wounds caused by acne.
Tea Tree Oil:
It has fantastic soothing and disinfecting properties. Tea tree oil kills harmful microbes due to its anti-microbial property.
Cinnamon is one of the best herbal treatment for acne. It provides anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory for acne sufferers. Cinnamon extracts are used to apply in face for acne treatment. Cinnamon oil is good for oily skin.
How To Make This DIY
- A bowl
- Aloe Vera gel--7 tablespoon
- Lavender essential oil--2 drops
- Tea tree essential oil--5 drops
- Cinnamon essential oil--1 or 2 drops
- An air tight glass container
- Take a bowl and put fresh or organic Aloe Vera gel in it
- Add all the essential oils that are told above
- Mix them well and put it in air tight container
- You can keep this mixture for 15-20 days
- First cleanse your face with your cleanser
- Take a towel and dip it in warm water then put it on your face for couple of minutes, so that all the pores of your face opens. (open pores will allows gel to penetrate into the skin so reduce acne)
- Then apply this gel on your face and let it penetrate into your pores
- When gel completely penetrates, then apply moisturizer if needed
- Do this twice or thrice a day after cleansing your face to get good results
- Do patch test before doing this gel treatment so that you should know if your are allergic from any of its ingredient.
- Keep this DIY acne gel away from sunlight