HOW TO REMINERALIZE & REGROW TOOTH ENAMELHey all..!
Smile is a curve that makes everything straight. But what if your smile is so yellow or so spoyt? This means your teeth are yellow or full of spots. Some diseases like celiac disease can effect teeth health. in this disease food intolerance can also cause tooth disorders. Our body needs some essential minerals and digestive system does not deliver them in the body when boy needs them. Tooth enamel formed 96% of mineral and represents the toughest structure of the body. Tooth enamel can easily erodes due to low nutrients and acids in mouth. The biggest enemy of tooth enamel is acidic drinks and food which slowly dissolves mineral present in tooth enamel.
TO SAVE TOOTH ENAMEL TRY TO AVOID THESE THINGS :Every food is necessary for our body. But something consuming in very high quantity can be dangerous for your health. Same case with following things. If you consume more amount of these foods your tooth enamel will be affected. So try to avoid following things.
- Bread and cereals
- Artificial sweeteners
- Pasteurized milk
- Processed foods
- Hydrogenated oils
- Sodas and soft drinks specially
REMEDIES TO REMINERALIZE AND REGROW TOOTH ENAMEL :
1. Vitamin D balances the ratio of calcium in teeth so try to consume enough vitamin D. Good sources of vitamin D are liver oil, pure krill oil, egg yolks and other fatty fishes.
2. Saliva protects teeth and also remineralize them. Coconut oil increases the production of saliva so rinse off your mouth with coconut oil. This procedure will also eliminate bacteria from mouth.
3. Eat pickles because they are rich in probiotics and they are good for production of beneficial bacteria in mouth.
4. Eat strawberries because they contain malic acid which is natural whitener enamel.
5. Eat elements that contain vitamin C. Sources of vitamin C are citrus fruits, dark leafy greens, tomatoes and papayas.
6. Avoid salt. If you want to use it then use Himalayan salt. Salt itself does not damaged tooth enamel, but sodium and carbohydrates often go hand-in-hand, especially when it comes through processed food.