WORKOUT DIET BY HARRY
Hey all.. !
A big questions about workout "What should we eat before workout and what should after workout" so that we have maximum results.Now we tell you the best diet that should eat before and after workout:
PRE-WORKOUT DIET :
If you are going to do 30-mins workout,you should eating noting or eat such things that are quicker digesting energy source i.e
- Fresh fruit (apples and bananas are higher sugar-quicker energy)
- Dried fruit
And if you are going to do 30- mins workout such as a longer run, you need some quicker digesting energy and some longer digesting energy so that you can do a longer workout.For example
- Fresh fruit
- Dried fruit and nut mixes
- Peanut butter toast
- Yogurt (if it’s not upsetting to your stomach)
- Granola bar
- Oatmeal with fresh fruit
POST-WORKOUT DIET :
After workout our stomach is totally empty so it all about refueling your body .Its best to eat within 30-mins of your workout so that you have maximum result actually your muscles are hungry and they need to feed.
And the things that best to eat after workout is :
- Good sources of lean protein (eggs, fish, poultry)
- Higher fiber, nutrient-dense carb sources such as quinoa, wild rice or sweet potatoes
- Cottage cheese is also a great after workout source providing casein whey which is a faster digesting protein
HAPPY PINING ..